Our Business is PEOPLE. SOS will find your new team members quickly, efficiently, cost effectively and painlessly! We bring the passion and flexibility of a small family business but he professionalism, skills, experience & respect of a corporate.
SOS has hand picked a talented, experienced and passionate team who are 110% committed to not only providing great solutions for our clients – but also achieving measurable results. We have over 35 years management and recruitment experience having successfully recruited (and managed) literally hundreds of people from receptionists to general managers for a huge variety of clients.
Recruitment is also about realising that a successful placement requires the “marriage” of two committed parties – not one! This means that real success is only achieved when a recruiter ceases to treat candidates like commodities – understanding they have feelings, names and personalities! Candidates are not numbers moving through agencies on a conveyor belt - they’re as important to the final placement outcome as the employer offering the position and need to be treated that way.
We consistently say we're different to our competitors but the big question is how. Well, it's important we're all on the same page so here are some up front points about what we're all about:
* Taking away people’s staffing headaches;
* Doing business in an old-fashioned, down-to-earth, cut through the BS way;
* Finding businesses the people they want - without all the politically correct mumbo jumbo and walking on eggshells business owners have to go through to hire who they want these days!;
* Creating meaningful (not lip service) relationships with our clients which go on to benefit both parties;
* Giving value for money but not chasing business from those that demand the cheapest. We only work with like minded, quality clients who equally demand quality service and understand the price/quality compromise;
* Genuinely understanding client businesses and their product/service offerings. We're one of the very few agencies where the recruiters have previously held senior roles within large public companies;
* Bringing the kind of passion and tenacity that only those with a stake in a business can bring;
* Being 100% locally owned and operated - with a vision of adding value to like-minded companies;
* Being a little bit different but most importantly – being real