SOS is different to most businesses - we don't just mouth platitudes! We don't have fancy Mission and Vision Statements that tell the world how good we are. We don't have a set of Values developed by some fancy pants consulting firm, nailed to the wall and never thought about again.
So - what do we have?
Well, we have a few simple truths that exist only in our hearts and minds - and here. These simple promises form SOS' reson' detre (reason to live). So here they are:
* First and foremost, we promise to be real - no facades. What you see is what you get. The real deal;
* Attitude is Everything;
* We will always remain true to our clients, true to our candidates and, most importantly of all, true to ourselves;
* We think long lunches are important. They help develop relationships and friendships which are both critical in service based industries;
* Mediocrity is a dirty word;
* Service is our way of life - it's not just something we talk about;
* Our approach is always personalised and professional but without pretentiousness. We prefer the casual, friendly, non-threatening approach - remembering not to take ourselves too seriously;
* We're not here for the money. Yes we need that too - but its not our driver. We're here because we enjoy it and we genuinely want to help people - not to earn huge profits or dividends for some large corporate or overseas owner;
* A life (including work) without true passion is not a life at all;
* Political correctness should be sent back from whence it came;
* It's good to be different (just ask Richard Branson!).